* Turkish Doner/Shawarma is one of the most popular Turkish dishes.
* It is made by stacking strips of pieces of seasoned meat on a vertical stick.
* Then slowly cook it on the doner machine by slicing off doner with knife.
* It can be served plain in pita bread or lavash or with vegetables, or on plate with rice, roasted tomatoes and peppers.
* The sliced meat of a doner kebab may be served on a plate with various accompaniments, stuffed into a pita or other type of bread as a sandwich, or wrapped in a thin flatbread such as lavash or yufka, known as a dürüm.
|Dimensions||20 × 13 × 8 in|